Post by Tiffamu on Jun 27, 2018 18:36:24 GMT -5
In this thread you can request certain actions to be carried out by staff, which will be listed down below. A staff member will get to your request as soon as we are available. If you do not hear a response within 3 days, please reach out to a member of staff via PM, or Discord. When processing requests, the staff member that is working on your request will comment on your post. Once the request is completed, that post will be moved to Archives.
Please use this thread rather than reach out to a member of staff directly to ensure timely assistance.
Staff Action Requests are needed for:
- Reviewing a human character application.
- Reviewing a new dragon species application.
- Reserving a Face or Voice Claim.
- Adding characters to the Occupations list.
- Adding characters to the Allegiances thread.
- Adding to the NPC List.
- Requesting an NPC to be played in a thread.
- Reserving Canons.
- Adding to the Who Plays Who? thread.
- Moving old/completed threads to the Archives.
- Changing your member group in your profile. (OOC Account, Dragon Rider, Hysterian, Berkian, Berserker, Outcast, Defender of the Wing, Dragon Hunter, or Merchant.)
- Any other assistance needed.
When requesting an action, please provide the following information:
- The type of request from the list above.
- The link to the thread or post needing action.
- Any forms associated with your request (found on the links above).
Immediate Action Required
If you need help with anything that needs immediate attention, please reach out to staff members directly via PM on the site, or in Discord. This includes any serious issues that may arise, such as issues with the website, conflict with other members, or inappropriate content/conduct that needs to be resolved right away.
If you have any suggestions or comments about the site, feel free to post them here. Staff will consider your opinions and make changes if it is considered necessary, or if it helps to improve the site. If you have any complaints, please take them up with staff directly so we can work with you privately to try to resolve them.